Friday, January 15, 2010

my new book idea and new thoughts

So i am going to start my new book idea this weekend. i will get back to my novel i have been working on, but i am just not into writing a love story. my heart would not be in it since my only love experience was a depressing and sad one. I am excited to start something new. I have been writing it in my head the last few days and i like it so far. I have been remembering important moments in my life and some silly one. To look back and see have far i have come in this life is funny. I don't think after all the choices i made early on that i would finally become this stable and normal as normal could be girl. I could have gone in a total other direction in my life and yet i came out OK and better. I love who i am today. I am still strange and see things in different ways, but i love it. It must have a purpose in this life and there has got be a reason for it. I feel like I am here to do more than get married and have kids. That is important too and I am looking forward to it, but i feel i have something more to give and do here in this world, but i have no idea what. i will figure it out. This book about my silly strange crazy life is just for me to see, but i may want to see if it will be published one day. I think some people would find my journey so far interesting, but maybe not. Even though my life has not turned out the way i felt it would after all these years, i am finally OK with it. I am still sad about it, but i have no idea what is going to happen next and that is exciting and very scary too. All i know is I am grateful for my life and my experiences.

No comments:

Followers