Monday, January 26, 2009

I got thte job!!!!

I got that job to work with the kindergartners in the afternoon. I am very excited. I am so grateful to my heavenly father. I have been blessed so much this last month. At a time where people are being laid off and struggling to find jobs, I find one not even a week after I get laid off. I have been concerned about how I was going to survive with a part time job. My money has been lasting and now I will be considered full time and have benefits. I feel like I don't deserve this, but I know the lord is looking out for me and is helping me get through this rough time. I am really humbled by my blessings and so grateful for them. I have a great life and a wonderful family and now a wonderful job.

1 comment:

Becca and Billy said...

Yea! Congrats my cute sis!

Followers