Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My cute Bushka!



Here is my fave pic of me and Erin at her Birthday. Also of the throne I gave her, which surprisingly it took a lot to get her to sit in it. She is so darn cute. What a huge blessing she is to our family and I am looking forward to Seth being born for another great blessing for us. Oh, for those who dont know I call Erin Bushka, I dont know why. It just came out one day and stuck. It is not anything russian, but it kind of sounds like Babuska which is the russian word for grandma. I am not calling her that. Anyways theres some usless info for you.

1 comment:

Camille said...

From the Urban dictionary:

bushka

basically, booshka means a anything. It can be used as a synonym for 'cute little baby', and can also replace pretty much any word.

Followers