Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Things still just going.

So my life is good. Nothing really drastic going on. I have a week off and I am cleaning my room!!!! I know I am shocked as well, but I am sick of it too. Got my taxes done and I am excited that I am going to use some of my refund money to finally buy Rosetta stone so I can finally learn basic Russian. I am so excited. I know some Russian and can read a bit, but I am ready now to go the full yard. I haven't done so before because Russian reminds me of Andy and I needed to heal that part of my heart so I could do it without thinking about him. Finally!! I know that is what you are thinking. I am so excited that my nephew will be born in a few weeks. Maybe I can get this one to like me more instead of Aunt Bob winning with my niece. I am only second best, so maybe Seth will take to me. I seem to bond really well with boys. I am not saying I haven't bonded with Erin because I have. She just loves Aunt Bob more. The major thing I am aiming towards and is my major goal is getting my endowments. I had that as a goal, but things haven't gone as planned, so that is my main goal. Obviously that is where I need to go because things have just seemed to have gotten harder since I made that decision. OH and some major shocking news. I am finally getting a cell phone. I am finally giving in to that thing, but only a pay as you go thing. I rarely get phone calls and it will be better for my babysitting jobs. Becca is going to take me so I don't get tricked into anything because I have no idea about anything cellphone related. That is the update.
Wow, I really have a boring life.

No comments:

Followers