Wednesday, June 24, 2009

last few days

Erin crossed eyed

Erin at the chalk art festival telling me no
Rained out
Stupid rain.


We let people walk across.

The last few days I have been dedicated to losing the rest of this weight. I have been excising two hours a day and watching what I am eating. These last few pounds are the hardest. I have the tiniest waist but a massive bottom half. So my goal is to lose about 12 pounds by the end of the summer.
Monday we took my dad out for fathers day. It was fun but I also felt left out a little. Everyone is married and having kids. Then there is me who is by herself and seems to get yelled at a lot for no reason. It made me realize that my siblings don't really know me. They still think I am that snotty teenager, but I have grown up and they just don't seem to realize it. Oh well don't know what i can do to change that. Just got to deal with it I guess. I got some cute video of my niece Erin being silly at the restaurant. The first is Tricia trying to teach her the rock out finger sign, but Erin just does the one finger dance. The second one is her just being silly cute. As you hear in the background me responding to my sister in laws comment that Erin gives me something to blog about like I have no life. She is just so cute how can I not. Also i got a pic of her going crossed eyed.
Also some pics of the chalk art festival. 15 or 20 minutes after we finished it rained!!! 6 hours of time ruined. Oh well it was still fun.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I never suggested you didn't have a life. I was only saying you blog about Erin a lot (note 4 of the last 5 postings have Erin.) I agree though, how can you not she is so stinking cute! She is lucky to have an Aunt that loves her enough to want to write about her.

Becca and Billy said...

You think Amy has some issues with us Camille? Sorry you think I don't understand you. I will leave you alone.

Followers