Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zion's Ponderosa

Cowboy cabin 2.
Liz eating.

The swimming pool with two hot tubs!!!


Sunset view.



Zack, Liz, Casey, Kathy, and Emmalee in front of our cabin.




Katy, Emmalee, and Casey looking at pics.





So I had a blast in Zions. I went with Liz and Kathy along with Kathy's family. It was a much needed vacation. So we stayed at the Zion Ponderosa Ranch resort and I recommend it greatly. It is about 20 minutes away from Zions park and 2 hours away from the north part of the Grand Canyon. It has showers and the water doesn't take long to get warm. It is very clean. You can stay in a cowboy cabin like me that holds 6 people or you could camp. It isn't too bad in prices. You could also get a suite, but they are more pricey. It has a swimming pool that is great. It also has a variety of activities you can choose from like horse back riding, zip lining, jeep rides, paintball and much more. Also they have different things going on at night like Wednesday we went on a night hike, Friday there was a dance, and Saturday a rodeo. It was a fun place to stay and planning on going back next year for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Zion's Ponderosa Ranch. The owners are my parents best friends and my parents own a beautiful home there. But, sadly, this was also the place where my brother passed away, so I don't anticipate that we'll be returning any time soon (if ever, it now holds too many hard memories). I love it though and will miss going with my family.

Followers