Monday, December 15, 2008

I got my CDA

I just called to see why it was taking me so long to get my CDA and they said that I passed! It is in the mail now. I am so excited because I worked hard on that and now I have it. It is good for five years and I then I have to renew it. So one reason I got laid off is because I didn't have it. The CDA people told me they sent it last week. Anyways I got an interview Wednesday at the JCC. Also I have gotten so many calls from parents supporting me and are upset. Most of them now are going to pull out. I feel bad for the teachers though. They are the best and work so hard. I am sorry they have to go through all this stress. Anyways thank you all who support me. I am so excited I passed, though I had no doubt because it was easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'll see you on Wednesday!

Becca and Billy said...

Congrats my cute sissy!!!!

Camille said...

Wooooo-hooooo!

Followers