Saturday, December 20, 2008

Look how fat I was.


Mom found this old photo of us in Navoo I think three or four years ago. It looks like my head has shrunk. You never realize how big you are until you lose the weight and see old pictures. In this picture I was a size 26 and now I am almost an 18!!! Crazy. Also I found another job. It is at the Jewish Community Center. It is drop in care only and it is only part time, but I am glad to have at least some income coming in. The only scary part is no benefits. The Lord told me to take the first job offered to me and things will be okay and new opportunities are in store for me. I am very excited. Thank you Annie for the info on that. Anyways again look how fat I was!!! Crazy!!!! Shrunken head woman.

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

You look awesome.. but now, I am craving cotton candy. i blame your outfit in this picture. :)

Followers