Thursday, November 25, 2010

A day to feel grateful

Today is Thanksgiving and for those who know me I am a person who ponders a lot. I have been pondering about my great life. I really do have more than I probably deserve. I have a great family, even though I am the black sheep and they sure love to tease me, they love me and are there for me when I need them. I have a great job and work with great people. I have a great class this year who I just love. I love my callings Primary and even my hard one Young Single Adult rep. I am grateful for the pushing the callings give to me to be better and rely more on the Lord to help do his work. I find much joy and happiness in teaching the gospel, even when it gets hard, but I can not think of anything else I rather be doing. I am grateful to live so close to so many temples that I get to go to twice a week. I know that this is a huge blessing that I hope I will never take for granted. The temple has brought so much light into my life and has changed me I feel forever. I am grateful that I have loved and continue to be capable to love even when heartbreak happens that I can look on loving someone as a positive experience and to look past the heartbreak and see it as a experience I will never regret even when it turned out not the way I felt it would. I am grateful for my fears without them I wouldn't have a reason to keep pushing myself to be better and to conquer them. Lastly I am grateful for my Savior. His love and grace has saved me and I will always be grateful for that. I would not have this joy in this life without Him and I will never forget that He has a great hand in my life. I love Him with all my heart and gladly serve Him in every way I can. What a truly blessed life I have. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments:

Followers