Monday, November 1, 2010

Razzlemadazzle Award




So today I received the Razzlemadazzle employee of the Month nominated by my co workers. I thought it was sweet of them to think of me. I get one hour extra for lunch or leave an hour early. Plus my awesome co worker, who knows me too well, made me an awesome Russian hat. I love it!!! So I thought I would type on here what my co workers said about me because it really was sweet and very unexpected. I am used to being in the background because that is how I work, but it was nice to see that they do notice all I do for them because I really do care for them and their happiness.

What they said:
Amy is committed to making the center better.
Amy goes above and beyond to benefit others.
Amy is always willing to support her teachers. She is enthusiastic with supporting her co workers, her students, and the center program as a whole.
Amy takes initiative.
Amy is always willing to help you professionally and personally.
Amy takes on the nasty work to make the center better.
Amy donates her time to others.
I see Amy talking to everyone and showing interest in other teachers and what is going on with them. She is so amazing in the classroom and in being so willing to take on extra projects that make our center better. Not only did she take on a huge project by doing the library, but she was also ready to organize our Friday treats to make it fun and fair for everyone.
Amy is an excellent person and I am glad she is here!
For her work in the library
Amy is donating her time to organize the library. That is a huge multi-person project.

Thanks to my co workers for all they said, but I do it all for them not me to receive praise. I hope that they realize how special they are to me and I want the to know how amazing they all are as teachers and human beings. Plus I love my Russian Hat!!! I will treasure it always. The small stuff is what is the best.

No comments:

Followers