Sunday, December 19, 2010

Trying to lose the rest of this weight sucks!

I have been trying to lose weight on and off for about two years now. I have lost almost about 80lbs now, but I am 30lbs away to the goal i want. I started off wanting to get down to a size 16, but now I am so close to being so that I changed it to get to a size 12. Today I put on a dress I haven't worn since 2002 and it fit. I got excited after a lot of hard work is paying off, but it is still hell. I am changing not only exercising almost everyday, but my eating habits. The hardest thing for me is giving up Dr. Pepper. I love, love, love my Dr. Pepper. I have 3 a day, I know that is horrible, but I used to drink 6, so i have improved. I hope you will give me some credit on trying to conquering this addiction!:) Now I am giving it up. I bought 5 12 packs yesterday and when those are gone no more Dr. Pepper for me. A sad, sad day in my life, but I have to for my health and weight loss. I also have been working on my eating habits that I have had for 20 years. That is hard, but I am determined to be a healthy person. I don't want to be super skinny, just healthy. Also my friends and family are pushing me to run a 5K. So I think that is going to be a goal I set for myself even though I loathe running with a huge passion!!!!! But with that said, it is a good clear goal for me to just try. I am getting huge on just trying and giving things a chance lately. I did that with the Gospel two years ago, to try to live it fully and not partly, and now look how I have changed and grown into this happy, calmer person. I think it is important to do all you can in this life and live it. So fat on my body that is being so stubborn to come off. You have been warned that this is going to be the biggest battle yet. I just wish you would be more of a team player like you were for the first 70lbs. That fat came off fast, but no, now you have to be difficult. Well I can be too!!! Wish me luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Followers