Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls road trip





So, my sister Becca and I were going to go to Oregon or Alaska to check it out in April because her husband will be in Prague, (lucky guy), for school. Then I get this email the other day from her saying how about we go to Forks, Washington. For those of you who don't know about Forks then you must be living in another world. Forks is the place where the famous vampire books the Twilight series is based. I didn't even know it was a real place. Then she tells me my sister in law and my niece are coming and we are driving. So crazy me, goofy Becca, 8 month pregnant Camille, and my newly two year old niece Erin are going on quite an adventure. I read the books and liked them, even though some things were cheesy and I know there is no such thing as a guy like Edward in the world. I probably wouldn't even date a guy like that. I would feel smothered. I know most women love Edward, but I want a guy with flaws.Flaws are what makes a real person. Anyways oh, well it is going to be fun and we always have fun together. My family is awesome.

2 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

For your information we are not just going to Forks, that is a stop we are making. We may also go to Seattle as well. You make us sound super lame....lol

Camille said...

Oh, did we decide on Seattle? I hope you are prepared for emergency roadside labor...we are taking Becca's car right???? Time for Amy to learn to drive a stick I think.

Followers