Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Post











Well, I finally decided to make a blog. My family has been doing theirs and so i thought, hey why not i do one. I have a lot of thoughts going on in my head to share. Let me start by what has happened this last week. Tricia got married!!! Yeah, I am happy for her and glad it is over. I am done with weddings for a long, long time. It was beautiful though. Tricia looked very happy. I love her, but man she is a huge perfectionist. I mean do you really have to have the matching soaps and lotions together in the bathroom??? Do you really need to have the floral scents in the woman's bathroom??? She is funny.
My journey with my personal trainer is almost done. I have lost almost 50lbs!!!! I love working out and I love my trainer, but I think I need to finish with her soon. I caused problems in her marriage. Let me explain. My old trainer, Cameron, is my new trainer's, Anne, husband. Cameron and I were partners for 9 months until he got a management position. Anyways, Cameron and I talked a lot about personal stuff and we got close. So the other day when I was working out with Anne she told me she was yelling at him about not helping around the house. She then made the comment about how I may know more about her and her marriage then she thinks I do. I replied, "yeah, Cameron told me about his childhood and his son." Anne looked at me and said "what, he has a son". OH CRAP!! So today she told me that she talked to him about it and at first he denied it, but then said he was ashamed of it and didn't tell her to protect her. So she went on about how she cant trust him.
Anyways in other news, I am going to go for getting my endowments. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I am excited to make that commitment to the Lord and look forward to new ways to serve him, but I am also scared for the same reason. I love the gospel and feel so ready for this, but i am nervous. Everyone wish me luck.
Well that is my first post.
Amy

2 comments:

Camille said...

Congrats on the new blog. Thanks for stealing pictures from my blog. :).

Becca and Billy said...

Yeah I am so happy you decided to join us bloggers. Now we just need to get Tricia on board. I am so proud of you for making the decision to get your endowments. Love you cute sis sis!

Followers