Thursday, November 13, 2008

Move to Alaska or go to Russia?? Choices are tough.
















So, as many of you know I have been deciding if I should move to a different state. My choices are Alaska, Oregon, or Montana. Most say Alaska because there are more men up there, but I don't want to move to find a man. That is just silly, but tempting. I can find me one here if I really wanted to, but I am tired of them. You know I have only been attracting the weirdos lately, but even so I just am enjoying life being single, but if someone comes along great, if not I dont care. I am too awesome of a girl to be single for much longer. Anyways it sounds like more of an adventure in Alaska, but Beaverton, Oregon sounds nice too as well as Helena, Montana. Alaska is on top of my list though because I have always wanted to go there and Montana looks beautiful. So I have those choices, but my desire to go to Russia is really strong still. That is my dream and I have promised my mom out of respect for her that I would visit first before I get up and move there. I know I will live there one day, but if anytime soon is uncertain. If I move to another state there is job security because I could transfer, but I could get a job as a nanny in Russia for an American family. I need to get there soon though because of how the relationship between the US and Russia is getting a little tense. I don't want to finally be able to go and they close the borders. I have posted pictures of my choices to show you how hard it is. The one of Beaverton is an old one, sorry, but it was the only one I could find besides the tree pics. Helena looks plain, but is surrounded by other places that are great. Anchorage looks awesome. Finally Saint Petersberg, what can I possibly say to explain its awesomeness? I would have to post two whole posts to give you just a small glimpse. So as you can see I am having a hard time to decide. I am excited about all the possibilities, but it is frustrating too. Oh well, I will figure it out. (I hope you can tell which is which, Saint Petersberg is first followed by Helena, two Beaverton pictures and ending with Anchorage. )

1 comment:

Becca and Billy said...

Just remember if you go to Alaska you will live in the same state as Sara Palin....and no good can ever come from that :) Don't move away!

Followers