Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need a photo session




I just realized I have no great looking pictures of me lately. I need a camera or something because I really want to compare pictures of me from a year ago to now. Hopefully some good ones turned out from Tricia's wedding.

I have these pictures, the one in the green is from a year ago and the web cam one is from a few months ago. They one Camille took of me at Tricia's wedding is OK, but i have a strange smile. You can sort of tell in the face, but I have lost a lot more since the web cam. I wish I would have documented my journey, but I don't think I am photogenic at all. I am a person who looks better in person. Anyways I just need to go all out and get super hot looking and take some new ones. I am not trying to sound vain, but I am proud of myself that I have worked so hard to loose this weight this last year.

Also I realized I have become quite boring lately. Someone I knew used to say I created drama, which I did, but now I dont do that I have become quite boring. All I do is work, work out and sleep. I dont want to go back to drama me, but I need to go out more. Those are my thoughts for today.

oh, thanks camille with helping get that stupid playlist working.

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

A. I cant freaking understand your music.

B. I cant freaking understand why you never smile with your teeth. You have the prettiest smile and perfect teeth!

C. I'm awesome at photo shoots.. ask Becca..haha.

Followers