Wednesday, November 19, 2008

one thing that is frustrating and thought I would share

I know i just posted, but something just happened and I am annoyed. I used to be dramatic and at times I still am, but not as bad. I don't get how if I ask simple question and it is somehow viewed as being dramatic? Then someone doesn't answer directly and you ask a follow up because they didn't really answer, it also "comes across" dramatic. I don't get it. How does that become my fault? Why cant people just be honest and blunt. It sure would make things a lot easier. Why don't people just try and give someone the benefit of the doubt and give people a chance? I am frustrated, but I will get over it. I am just tired of people not willing to see that I have changed and treat me like I am the old me. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Followers