Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Midnight showing

So I am probably really crazy to have done this, but I went with my sister Becca and my sister in law Camille to the midnight showing of Twilight. I have read all the books and liked them, cheesiness and all. I was surrounded by a lot of teenagers who once and while would scream and ohhh and ahhh's. I liked it. I was just like the book. They actor who played Edward grew on me during the movie and at the end I loved him. I like how he made it a more intense Edward instead of a smothering one. So I love the movie Edward a little, but I know there is no such man. It was cute. The girl who played Bella did a great job at it. She is just how I imagined Bella to be. My little sister thought the 16 year old kid who played Jacob was hot!! She loves Jacob because he is more manly she says. Anyways, so I am crazy because I had to go to work the next day and better yet it was the first field trip I ever did with my class and better yet my co-teacher who planned this went on vacation. I had to be at work at 8:30. I didn't fall asleep until 3 am. I was fine until about 12pm and then I was crashing. I had a small class and had my coworkers Jennifer and Danette with me, so things went really well and my kids did such an awesome job at listening and sitting through this woman pirate musical. It was cute, but most were youth actors and they talked fast so I didn't really understand them most of the time. The best was watching the older lady pirate sword fight. Use your imagination and what you see is what it was. It was so funny.
Overall I had fun spending time with my sister and sister in law even though I am exhausted. I love spending time with my family. They are so awesomely weird!!!!

No comments:

Followers