Monday, November 24, 2008

Anchorage it is!!!!


So I have made a choice. After some thoughtful consideration and talking to my family I have decided to move to Anchorage. I am so very excited and nervous because I dont know anyone up there. This feels right and I know I will get to my Russia eventually, but I feel the Lord wants me to go and live up in Alaska for a while. Some in my family are not happy about this and I dont know why, but I am at a place in my life where I say, why not do it? I have my family here, but nothing else. I want to explore all possibilities I can in life before I settle down, which I know is not soon. I have no desire to marry anytime soon. So I wont be moving until next year sometime. I have some things to settle here before I go up and move. Plus I need to talk about transfering. So there it is. Amy moving very far. I know the Lord will help me in this new phase of my life and I am looking foward to serving him in callings up there.

Followers